Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Part 1 Speaking Topic 1

Part 1 questions:

YOU
Describe yourself.
FAMILY
    • Describe your family
    • Do you have a large or small family?
    • How much time do you spend with your family?
    • What do you like to do together as a family?
    • Do you get along well with your family?
    • Are people in your country generally close to their families?

IELTS Personality Vocabulary

Part 1-style questions

Examiner: How would you describe yourself?
Paula: Everyone tells me I take after my mum as I’m quite laid-back … I think I’m good company but you should ask my friends if they agree …
Examiner: In which ways are you similar to your friends?
Manuel: I seem to be attracted to introverts … not people who are painfully shy but most of my friends are a little reserved … and I think that’s what I’m like …
Examiner: Are you similar or different to your brother(s)/sister(s)?
Mira: I think my brother and I are very similar … I’d say we’re fun-loving and tend to be a bit extroverted … my brother is certainly the life and soul of the party … I’m not sure that applies to me …

No comments: